Friday, June 19, 2009

Ter's comments for the day....




Great day no rain, changed my hair color, it's a lovely orange now...Yes, it is a mistake, but since its 11:30pm it will have to stay this way for the photo shoot tomorrow... Great!! Maybe they will just take the cars and no people! HA! I'm sure it won't look that bad in the morning! Fingers crossed..
I know you men don't care about my hair color, but my "SISTA'S" will understand!
Beautiful scenery today, breathtaking views and old faithful! I was thinking as we were driving, that there are people who have never seen what I saw today and maybe never will. What a shame, as it is an amazing country we live in...Just beautiful.... The people have been so great to us all through this country and it well...makes you proud to be an American. So I encourage you all to get out and see these great United States, you will not be disappointed..

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Will try to print them. Isn't it wonderful that we have so much to see of nature that hasn't been built up yet. So glad that you two decided to take this trip and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Never been touched by war, thanks to our beloved servicemen.
    Drive safely, you're in my prayers. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're sure enjoying your trip. Glad you are having a great time.
    Ruth & Jeff

    ReplyDelete