Thursday, June 25, 2009

Reno, Danvile and on to SF and Santa Cruz

We left Reno today after I won all the money there! HA! Just kidding, Ok, I love gambling, and let me say that this trip made me love it more! That sentence will scare Gary! :o)
We drove thru Carson City,and then to Lake Tahoe and on to Danvile to the Blackhawk Museum. Now I have said that I am car'd out, but I love this museum as it truly gives the wonderful cars in it the respect they deserve. A beautiful building with low lighting and black floors. If you get the chance to go there, do. For $10.00 you will definitely get your money's worth and more....
We are leaving tomorrow to head to SF to go down Lombard St, Coit Tower and Golden Gate Park, down Hwy 1 to Santa Cruz....

More on the Great event Woody's on the Wharf tomorrow..........

Ter :o)

1 comment:

  1. Lombard Street--now that would be a cool scene with woodies on it.

    See you guys in Santa Cruz!

    ReplyDelete