Thursday, June 25, 2009

On the eve of the conclusion of this cross country tour, I am amazed by how quickly it passed by. I am also amazed by how close the tourers have become, even though we were all strangers a month ago. I am amazed by the generosity of strangers who wanted to be a part of the tour by hosting us for a dinner, a cruise or a party. I am amazed by the reliability of the four cars...every morning they started right up and drove the 100, 200, 300 or 400 plus miles each day with just a few very minor hickups.

It has been a great time!

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe you are almost home...amazing.

    I bet your job misses you, but you probably would be fine to retire right now!! ;-)

    well I know I have missed you, and so glad you are back in Calif.

    have a great celebration in Santa Cruz....

    Karne

    ReplyDelete