Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gary......

Just so our record stays intact, it rained for a few minutes while we were in Walmart, but it's been very nice otherwise. Wayne Yada says it's gonna be nice all the way to Santa Cruz....hope he's right!

Our time in SLC has been relaxing, no rush anywhere, no schedule to meet. A quart of oil, a little TLC and we're ready for the final push to the coast. I can't believe we've come all this way and there is so little time left =-( It has been a whirlwind tour and there are lots of places I want to go back to.....next time!

Wayne has changed his pic site a bit.....new addy....

http://www.pbase.com/wayneyada/woodietrek

1 comment:

  1. We sure could use some of that rain that you are carrying on your back! Be thankful that you are not touring with a tent trailer like we did. But we were lucky - one day of rain and none during the many nights that the trailer was open to the weather. It pays to pray...haha.

    I'm so old that I remember when all stores were closed on Sundays except drug stores for emergencies only. What peaceful Sundays they were too. Family days. We need them back!

    I talked to Wayne and he is going to see us in Santa Cruz. What a great weekend that was last year. Can't wait to see you there. Glad all your cars are still in good driving condition.

    Happy Father's Day to all you goodlooking men out there!!!

    Want another Dominic nugget? He was helping me with my crossword puzzle and I told him to give me another word for close. He said, "Do you mean like close the door or do you mean like clothes that you wear?"

    Our weather is beautiful....Oh, did I say that yesterday??? Love you guys and hurry back.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete