Saturday, May 30, 2009

We are here!

OK we made it, flight was.....well you know I don't like to fly! But I survived thanks to some little pills.. We got the rental car and drove 2.5 hours to Colonial williamsburg in VA. It was amazing, expensive and we had a great time! You really need about two days and we had about 4 hours so our time and experience there was limited....We were so tired having not really slept on the plane so Gary and I had to alternate driving until we made it back. While I as driving we had a BIG thunder and lightening storm and torential rain! HI !!!!California girl! Not good at lightening and thunder!!! All that aside our trip so far is good. Heading to the Smithsonian this morning. More for you tonight.....

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you made it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry,

    Karen and I are working on your Blog. Will get back with you tomorrow - it's too late tonight.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete