Friday, May 15, 2009

13 Days and Counting

Well we are 12 days away from flying to DC!
So exciting!

Today the Car Transport Trucking firm we are using called to set-up the pick up date! It will be Sunday the 17th after 2:00 pm.

Gary cleaned the car inside and out and now we will pack it with some of the things we can't take on the plane like big bottles of shampoo and conditioner, our cooler for drinks and snacks along the way and California wine (appropriatly named EARTHQUAKE!) for our friends along the way. I can't believe we are so close to shipping the car after so much preperation. I'll keep you posted on the progress and maybe even download aphoto of the car going in the truck on Sunday (I know, you don't believe me, but I'll try!) HA!

3 comments:

  1. I think that we can make a reality show from it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that u r blogging. Watch out u just might find yourself on Facebook next ......Love, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Brad, I think a reality show would be great. You know I'd be watching!!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete